Tyrone Opslag Uniﬁed Block series of products are high performance, simple, secure, scalable and affordable SAN storage system for enterprise and SMB. It is an ideal solution to the applications of mission critical data center, virtualization integration, media and entertainment, or large-scale surveillance; and also, backup and disaster recovery in enterprise, SMB or ROBO (Remote Ofﬁce/Branch Ofﬁce) deployments.
The series features a wide range of form factors including a 24-bay, 4U 3.5” LFF chassis, 3U 16-bay, 2U 12-bay, and a 26-bay, 2U 2.5” SFF chassis. This allows more deployment ﬂexibility to meet users’ budgets and rack density limitations. The advanced series is a proven high availability SAN storage system. All of the critical components are hot pluggable and designed with full redundancy. This design allows this series to withstand multiple component failures and achieve 99.999% availability.
* High Performance SAN storage system with Dual (Active/Active) controller
* High availability design with no single point of failure
* Intel® Xeon® D-1500, Quad core processor, up to 128GB RAM per controller
* Latest 12Gb SAS 3.0 technology
* Built-in 10GbE iSCSI
* Up to 12,000MB/s sequential read and 8,000MB/s sequential write throughput, up to 1.5 million sequential IOPS
* Scale up solution supports over 2.6PB of raw storage capacity
* Advanced Storage Management
SSD Cache (read and write cache)*
* Flexible I/O host cards for iSCSI SAN or Fibre Channel SAN
* Local clone and remote replication for disaster recovery
* Virtualization support for VMware VAAI, Microsoft Hyper-V ODX, and Citrix
* Cache-to-Flash memory protection technology