Tyrone Systems has set up the Tyrone Foundation as part of our corporate social responsibility. This is an initiative to make quality education available to the weaker sections of the society in India and also promote awareness about / academic excellence in the HPC domain.
Tyrone Foundation is a self-funded initiative which draws from monies set aside from our HPC deals. Apart from this, Tyrone also donates monies at the end of each financial year in accordance with our profitability. The Foundation is run by an internal advisory committee comprising of leading researchers and industry veterans who collectively chalk out plans and action items for each year.
The HPC initiative is one such initiative of the Tyrone Foundation that aims to:
• Provide HPC infrastructure to educational institutes free of cost so that the best quality HPC education can be imparted.
• Help build up an HPC curriculum for hardware and software development.
• Award and encourage indigenously developed solutions that can positively impact the social and demographic conditions in India.
• Develop a forum of developers and educationist to interact with and help each other in their field of choice.
• Help Indian developers to market their software and other innovations in HPC arena globally.