* Fully redundant & hot pluggable designs: RAID controllers, power supplies,
fan modules, battery backup modules, & JBOD expansion.
* Online FW upgrade, no system down time
* Green storage designs: auto disk spin down, advnced cooling mechanism,
& 80 PLUS energy-efficient power supplies.
* High connection availability: load balancing & failover
* 1 x 6G SAS (miniSAS SFF8088) JBOD expansion wide port per controlle
* 3G SAS & SATA II drive backward-compatible
D1-QJ6 6G SAS-SAS system is specially designed for high availability applications.
The D1-QJ6 is well equipped with fully redundant components for all major
functions, including redundant JBOD controllers, power supplies, fan modules,
and SAS JBOD expansion ports. Being hot pluggable, all of them provide nonstop
services. Distinct from others, D1-QJ6 is able to upgarde firmware without
system down time. And in case of multiple hardware failures as shown
below,Opslag’s design of dual paths between Opslag RAID systems and JBOD
systems will still provide services; while other vendors will not be able to provide
All D1-QJ6 systems are equipped with Opslag’s default green features for power
saving. In most cases, the hard drives consume most power. With the autodisk
spin down feature and proper configuration, the power consumption ofhard drives
can be reduced to a minimum, and users will not even notice this feature. D1-QJ6
monitors the environment temperature for cooling mechanism and the fan modules
respond accordingly. The power supply modules are all 80 PLUS power efficient
for better power converting rate. In virtue of the reduction of hard drive
power consumption, the advanced cooling mechanism, and the energy-efficient
power supplies, the unnecessary power cost is decreased greatly.