A fault tolerant and redundant production cloud suite that offers the lowest turn around time in the industry,implementable on-site with Tyrones service engineering experts.
Tyrone Cloud suite helps organisations meet the modern day challenges and unique needs of a data centre. Our tailored-to-build approach while designing a cloud machine keeps sustainabiliity, customer’s IT information ﬂow and archi tecture in mind. We can implement and deploy your cloud machines on a variety of technologies.
The Tyrone Cloud Suite machines build the cloud architecture from ground up with absolute ease. They also hand-hold any architectural changes with respect to the existing infrastructure that might require modiﬁcations, OS and technology upgrades, and deeper design revisions. Tyrone Cloud Suite is ﬂexible and can be tightly tuned to your unique needs.
Cloud built with a cloud machine is signiﬁcantly reduced and stays low in the long run.
The 5 Step journey towards Tyrone Performance Stack for Cloud Suite 7XXCL.
We assess your needs to tailor your cloud suite deﬁnition & architecture
Our service team tailors TCS machine to build you cloud infrastructure
Cloud suite adaptive tests to ensure smooth performance of cloud architecture
We proactively monitor the cloud architecture as part of the initial performance testing
Our customer success team are on hand to help you with 24/7 support service
INCLUSIONS - What we offer
Tyrone Cloud Stack, offers:
• Ceph block and object storage
• KVM and LXC, LXD   hypervisors/containers,Docker
• OpenVSwitch virtual networking
The Tyrone cloud machine
• Automation at machine level
• Service re-modeling
• Containerized controlling   approach
• Cloud monitoring with Tyrone   LND,Tyrone IC search and nagios
• Resource usage trending and   metrics with proﬁcient tools
Tyrone Cloud machines ready H/W
• Approved and tested hardware   specs from Tyrone and   Supermicro
• Workshops to engineer   requirements and a tenant   onboarding plan
• Designing, documentation,   strategy building for cloud   architecture, network   & infrastructure
Service Option Highlights
• Cloud architecture variations:   Converged and   Hyperconverged   with Monitoring, Metering &   Analytics capabilities
• Active directory and LDAP   integration
• Multiple virtual networking   designs with OpenVSwitch, DVR,   VxLAN/GRE tunnelling and   partner SDNs
• Hardware automation options   for Performance stack approved   and Tyrone Cloud Suite 7XXCL   certiﬁed hardware.
• Control assigning and   empowering users with access   rights.
• Multitenancy and Self service   provision ing portal. Tyrone IC   search provides elasticity   spanning the layers.
• SDN, SaaS, IaaS,Storage as a   Service conﬁgurable   package with auto migration   service to auxiliary/available   resource.
• At least 10 nodes meeting our   documented cloud infrastructure   requirements
• Networking conﬁgured   according to Tyrone Cloud   Network Guidelines, including   Internet access from all physical   nodes in cloud, including MA AS   and Tyrone LND