WHAT IS WARRANTED TYRONE?
warrants this product to be free from defective material and workmanship, and, subject to the conditions set out below, agrees to replace or repair, at TYRONE’s sole discretion, any part which proves to be defective by reason of improper workmanship or material. Items not manufactured by TYRONE but included with, or within, this product, are covered by the original equipment manufacturer’s warranty terms and conditions. This document can be modified at any time and the details of the modification can be sent to the customer or put on the website.
WHO IS PROTECTED?
This warranty is provided to the original end-user, for a period of Thirty-Six (36)/Twenty-Four (24) months, if proof of purchase can be provided to TYRONE CARE at the time the warranty claim is made. The machine serial numbers, and model numbers will also be required.
HOW LONG IS THE STANDARD WARRANTY?
No charge will be made for parts or labour during the first Thirty-Six (36)Months, from the date of the original purchase. Warranty can be extended by paying an AMC Fee to TYRONE CARE, Fee Frames can be taken from TYRONE CARE. Option of Warranty Extension is available by purchasing the Service Renewal Packs before the expiry of the current Service Pack. The standard warranty is NDB which is Next Business Day and excludes national holidays and weekends.
- Extended warranty can be purchased before the expiry of the standard warranty terms
- All the other terms and conditions will be the same as the Standard warranty terms above
TYRONE GOLD SUPPORT
- This support pack needs to be purchased separately
- Standard validity of this pack is twelve months from the invoice date
- Thereafter, it can be renewed before the expiry of its term after paying the amount towards that service.
- This service is available 24*7 i.e., twenty-four hours and seven days a week
- Response time is four hours from the logging of the call
WHERE is WARRANTY SERVICE PROVIDED?
A Limited On-site Warranty service is provided for server equipment located within 50kms of a TYRONE Service Centre, approved by TYRONE to perform Warranty service on this product. The Limited On-site Warranty repair service is available during normal business hours (between the hours of 9:00 AM and 6:00 PM, Monday to Friday excluding public holidays). TYRONE or a TYRONE Authorised Service Centre representative will respond within the next business day of an equipment failure being logged with TYRONE.
For server equipment located beyond 50kms from a TYRONE Service Centre, warranty, and repairs will be carried out at TYRONE premises or a TYRONE Service Centre approved by TYRONE to perform Warranty service on this product. TYRONE will not pay for any equipment shipping charges incurred to or from the Service Centre. Please contact TYRONE CARE for further details.
Tyrone Gold Support- The Limited On-site Gold service is available 24 Hours 7 Days during the Gold Support Period.
WHAT is COVERED and WHAT is NOT?
Except as specified below this warranty covers all defects in material or workmanship in the purchased product. The following are not covered by this warranty.
- Any product not purchased from TYRONE, or an Authorised TYRONE Dealer or other person authorized by TYRONE to sell the product.
- The warranty shall not apply to defects caused by accident or misuse or operation contrary to the instructions contained in the accompanying manuals.
- The warranty does not apply where the Product has been previously altered or repaired or serviced by anyone other than a service facility authorized by TYRONE to render such service or where the serial number of the product has been altered or removed.
The warranty is applicable to only the TYRONE product purchased by you and excludes all software components whatsoever.
- The warranty shall not apply to non-TYRONE branded products. Products of such types, supplied by TYRONE, carry the original supplier’s warranty only.
- The warranty applies only to the product purchased and does not apply to resale.
- Any upgrade of components in the warranty period will not increase the warranty of the product or the upgraded part.
- If a part is replaced by a new part, the new one will assume the same warranty as the old part which was removed.
- Any failure caused by a product that is not a Tyrone responsibility will not be covered.
- Installation, de-installation, or relocation will not be covered in this support.
- Tyrone stocks the parts in various locations. Sometimes it is possible that the part is not available at the nearest location and Tyrone will move the parts required on a priority basis.
- Parts that are removed from the supported system become the property of Tyrone.
- Tyrone will not be liable for any failure or delay in performance due to any cause beyond its control. And will not be liable for any loss which is a result of the failure of the Supported system.
- Tyrone will not be responsible for the performance of other vendors’ products and services. The customer agrees to indemnify and hold Tyrone harmless for any claims related to those third-party products.
- Customer software applications and data are not covered by Tyrone.
- Tyrone will keep a commercially reasonable effort to serve the customer as per the service pack purchased by the customer.
- Damage or defects caused by a natural disaster, transportation, accident misuse, improper use, bad operating conditions, negligence, or any other such activity will not be covered under warranty or AMC.
WHAT are CUSTOMER’S RESPONSIBILITIES?
- Software/Data Backup: It is the customer’s responsibility to complete a backup of all existing data, software, and programs on supported systems prior to Tyrone performing any services. TYRONE will not be responsible for the loss of, or recovery of data, programs, or loss of use of a system(s) or network.
- Authority to Grant Access: Customer represents and warrants that it has obtained permission for both them and Tyrone to access and use the supported system, the data on it, and all hardware and software components included in it, for the purpose of providing these Services. If the customer does not already have permission, it is their responsibility to obtain it, at their expense, before they request Tyrone to perform these services.
- Co-operate with the Phone Analyst and On-site Technician: The customer agrees to cooperate with and follow the instructions given by Tyrone’s phone analyst and its on-site technicians. Experience shows that most system problems and errors can be corrected over the phone because of close cooperation between the user and the analyst or technician. If a non-priority call is there, the customer should first attempt to solve it on phone or through email communications.
- On-site Obligations: Where services require on-site performance, the Customer must provide free, safe, and sufficient access to their facilities and supported systems. Sufficient access includes ample working space, electricity, and a local telephone line. A monitor or display, a mouse (or pointing device), and a keyboard must also be provided (at no cost to Tyrone) if the system does not already include these items.
- Sharing Confidential Data: Customer agrees that any information or data disclosed or sent to Tyrone, over the telephone, electronically or otherwise, is not confidential or proprietary to the customer, unless disclosed pursuant to a mutual NDA executed by Tyrone and the customer.
- Missed Service Visit: If a customer-authorized representative is not at the location when the service technician arrives, he cannot service the Supported System. The service technician will leave a card to let the customer know he or she was there. If this occurs, the customer may be charged an additional charge for a follow-up service call.
- Temperature & Humidity: The room temperature at the installation site should be between 10° and 32°C (operating Temperature) and the humidity between 8% -90% (noncondensing). In addition, the customer shall maintain environmental/ electrical conditions as per established industry norms.
- Access to the Equipment and Service Engineer’s Safety: The engineer should be given access to the equipment /site 30 minutes from the time of reporting. If the customer is unable to provide access to the equipment within the stipulated time, the technician will leave the next service call for the equipment in question will be on a chargeable basis.
The customer will be fully responsible for the safety of the visiting service engineer. The engineer must not be ill-treated or physically/verbally assaulted. In case of any problem kindly get in touch with our help desk.
- Payment and Service Report: All payments must be received in advance. The services contract is valid only after receipt of advance payment. The service report must be signed and stamped by the concerned person. If the same is not provided, the next call be attended only after due receipt sealed and signed service report
N.B: Any of the above terms and conditions can be amended or changed without any notice and at any time. Any dispute(s) arising out of and in condition with this will be subject to the arbitrator of sole arbitrator to be appointed by Netweb Technologies at New Delhi and subject to the jurisdiction of courts in New Delhi only.